Kindergarten Registration for Fall 2014
Registration will take place on:
Wednesday, March 19th 1:30-3:30
Wednesday, April 16th 1:30-3:30
*stop by the office to pick up a registration packet ahead of time.
When enrolling your child in La Jolla Elementary School, you will need to bring with you the following items:
1. Birth Certificate or Passport
2. Proof of Required Immunizations
3. Proof of Residence
The State of California requires all school districts to have on file documentation CONFIRMING THE ADDRESS of all students enrolled in the school . This information will not be given to any other individual, agency or organization. Two of the following documents shall be placed in the student’s cumulative file:
- Original of a recent utility bill: SDGE or phone bill, original of a rental or lease agreement, PLUS utility hook-up letter
- Original of military housing orders
- Original of documents addressed to you from the Department of Social Services
NOTE: Acceptable documents MUST show the name of the parent/guardian, the address and a recent date. NOT ACCEPTABLE: Driver's license, DMV documents, cell phone bills and bank statements.
4. CHDP Physical Exam
These are required for all students entering the first grade. The exam should be completed during the kindergarten school year or with 18 months of entering the first grade.
See also the following links:
District Open Enrollment Webpage (click on text)
District information on enrollment (click on text)